Monday 5 October 2009

Book-Off

Book-Off could quite possibly be the best shop ever. Found in Japan, Book-Off sells used manga, books, CDs, DVDs and games for extremely reasonable prices. Pictured below is the loot from my visit on Saturday. Perhaps the best buy was the Full Metal Alchemist Soundtrack CD & DVD set sitting at the front - only 900 yen. Book-off can be found all over Japan, the store I visited was in Tama-shi and is the only Book-Off store in Tokyo that contains the brilliant B-Hobby - a treasure trove of old and new toys at super low prices. I got overexcited and started loading my basket with old Star Wars toys, a boxed-as-new speeder bike with scout trooper was just 300 yen. I realised though that there was no way I could take it all home so I had to put some stuff back.

No comments: