Friday 21 November 2008

Fable II - Signed

Lionhead Studios recently released their latest and greatest action-rpg, sequel to the original multi million selling Xbox game, Fable II. I have a very bad habit of buying the Limited Edition version of games and Fable II was not going to escape the custom. Originally, the Fable II LE was a bit more interesting than the LE that was eventually released. Disappointed by the lack of little extras that might somehow validate spending £10 extra, I decided to make my Fable II Limited Edition even more 'limited'. Luckily for me, I have a very kind neighbour who happens to work for Lionhead Studios. He agreed to get a few 'paw prints' on my Fable II cover from some of the team that actually worked on the game and yesterday I received it back through my letterbox. I'm quite pleased with the result, my copy of Fable II is without a doubt a limited edition now, living the rest of its life on my already cramped shelf of Xbox games...not eBay.

No comments: