Thursday 18 September 2008

Master Photoshop in just one week: Day 2 & 3

Whoops. Looks like I got carried away with those vector drawings. It's an easy trap, to learn to do one thing and focus too much on that, not progressing in other areas. If I'm completely honest then I have to admit that I haven't used the handy tutorial I refer to in the title of this blog for the past two days. I have, however, been using Photoshop and have even upgraded to CS3. 
See, the skill of vector drawing is something that I had wanted to master for quite some time so naturally I temporarily abandoned the tutorials to hone my skills in making nice shapes in Photoshop. Proof? You want proof? Well the best I can do for now is put up this shoddy attempt to create a vector drawing on top of a photograph of mine. I will get stuck in to the tutorial tomorrow and post on my findings over the weekend.

Original photo here

No comments: